DUBLIN, Nov. 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “2021 Chinese Private Banks Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The 2021 Chinese Private Banks Report provides a comprehensive overview of the 19 private banks currently approved for operation in mainland China.
China launched trials for the establishment and operation of private banks in 2014, as part of broader reforms of the state-dominated banking system.
A key goal of the trials has been to improve financial inclusion in China by encouraging private banks to focus on demographics that have long been neglected by state-owned banks – chief amongst them small private businesses.
The report provides a brief history of China’s private banks, including data on their performance in 2020 and early 2021 based on available reporting materials, as well as a summary of the products and services provided by five representative firms in the sector.
Understanding private banks in China is critical to understanding the country’s efforts to reform the financial system, expand financial inclusion, improve financial services for smaller private companies, and spur the growth of digital online banking.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Executive Summary
II. Background and History
- Regulatory Timeline
III. Distinctive Features of Private Banks in China
IV. List of Private Banks in China
V. Geographic Distribution
VI. Registered Capital
VII. Recent Performance of Private Banks in China
- Total Assets, Loans and Deposits of Chinese Private Banks as of End of 2020
- Operating Revenues, Net Profits, NPL ratios and Provisions Coverage Ratios of Private Banks in China
- Comparison of Profits, NPL’s Coverage Ratios, and Capital Adequacy of Different Categories of Banks in China
VIII. Strategies and Positioning of Chinese Private Banks
IX. Regulatory Penalties
- Administrative Penalties Issued to Private Banks in China
- Ant Group
- Bank (Finance & Banking Trends) of Sanxiang
- Shanghai Huarui Bank (Finance & Banking Trends)
- Sichuan XWBank
- Suning Bank (Finance & Banking Trends)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v15s1q
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets